Old 19-06-2008, 11:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Punica granatum (Pomegranate)

"Nick Maclaren" wrote after
"Bob Hobden" asked
| Anyone growing it in the UK outside? Or even like Citrus, outside all
spring
| summer autumn and under cover for the winter?

Yes. In a pot. Last winter damaged it a fair amount, and I have had
to cut it back, but previously it came through with no trouble.

No flowers :-(

Are you saying it's never flowered Nick or do you mean just this year?

Not long come back from Turkey and they are growing everywhere, probably not
wild but seemed like it, the flowers are so beautiful and it doesn't grow
big.

Seen them before but not seen them if that makes sense. Maybe I've not seen
one in full flower before.

I feel a purchase coming on. :-)
--
Regards