Old 20-06-2008, 02:58 AM posted to austin.gardening
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Insect identification

In article ,
"charliekilo" wrote:

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"charliekilo" wrote:

I don't have a picture to post but I have a bunch ( more than 20 and less
than 100) of these little insects on and around my house.... they appear
be little cone-shaped bits of yard debris, no more than an inch in
height.
There is a little insect inside that inches along or hangs on the eaves
of
my house. They also hang from trees on a spider web-like thread. Any
ideas?

Bagworms. I have a very few of them and just ignore them.

http://woodypests.cas.psu.edu/FactSh...html/Bagworm.h
tml
--
Peace! Om

That's it...Thanks!

Cheers! :-)
--
Peace! Om

until they put their foot down." -- Stephan Rothstein