Old 20-06-2008, 07:21 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Overhead or underhand

In article ,
"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote:

Charlie wrote in message
news
On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 15:26:05 -0800, "SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas
wrote:

I'm sorry you failed to notice this is a newsgroup about gardens rather
than
"the role of theorists in advancing the human condition." No, I have no
desire to participate in mental masturbation with someone who assigns
themself the name of a dead god.

This person posts under other names also. Same tone.

I'd just like some information regarding gardening. Since you are
incapable
of doing that because of being so seriously educated beyond your capacity,
choose not to debate with you.

Now, if other posters, who are entitled to speak for themselves would
like,
I will debate all day about whether to use round or oblong horse turds for
fertilizer, whether to furrow north-south vs. east-west, and whether
ionized
water is better for rutabagas than softened water. However, I do not care
to participate in the nitpicking hair splitting debate you seem so fond of
pursuing themes and topics you yourself cannot set parameters on.

You silly boy.......everyone knows that round horse turds are used on
crops such as tomatoes (except romas and other elongated varieties)
beets, turnips, etc. Oblong turds are used for carrots, cylindra
beets, french breakfast radishes, roma tomatoes, etc. Get the picture?
Ya' gots to match the turd shape to the general shape of the crop you
wish to shit upon. No debate necessary. It's a fact.

Now be gone, child. You bore me.

Steve

Charlie

Well, at least you want to discuss gardening, and not subjects so ethereal
they can't be defined except in the mind of the one starting the discussion.

Which turd would one use for squash? Particularly the gourd shaped variety?

Steve

It seems that the subject of conversation is the signature that you
introduced into the gardening newsgroups. I can certainly understand yo
not wanting to defend it but fair is fair, you introduced it and now it
is open for comment, at least in my modest opinion. Ad hominems and
invectives really aren't the substance for a exhibition of belief, but
rather a ploy to be used in an untenable position by those lacking
character and integrity. Hopefully, you can do better.

The dead goddess and I rarely agree but this does seem to be one of
those occasions. Don't be timid.

As to your question (this is really embarrassing since squash don't have
a defined shape), what shape are you?
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars