Old 07-04-2003, 04:44 AM
jammer

Default Sticky pot syndrome

Oh goodness, Cindy. My heart just sank. I am so sorry for your loss.
Really, eventhough i am a stranger....

On Sun, 6 Apr 2003 08:36:00 -0400, "Cindy"
wrote:

OMG gf, thanks for the laughs. God knows I need them right now. My husband
passed away Tuesday morning of a massive heartattack at home. I NEVER want
to relive that experiance again in my life. I hope that when I go, that my
children will not have to deal with what I did.
His children from his first (ages 38 & 33)are here now to take the ashes
back to Holland to be buried at sea as was his father and his father before
him. Hans was a shpis captain and can from a long family line of them.
I am going to miss him terribly but thank goodness I have my own family here
in Jefferson City.
I am going to plant a tree in his honor, a cherry tree I think. There was a
young one in the backyard, that he never got to see bloom, because he was
always gone to sea when it bloomed. He was due to leave this past thursday
to go back to work in Ft Lauderdale, and the tree was budding out but no
blooms. Funny, The day of the memorial, Friday night, it bloomed furiously.
I picked many blooms off of it and made a bouquet for the memorial.
I am hurting terribly, he was a friend to everyoone who ever met him, a
great human being nd a wonderful husband and father.........

Cindy