Old 20-06-2008, 12:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default It's official (Verizon) - Anyone care if I post pictures at RGO?

Thanks for the clarification, Kye.

OK so it is blocked from even getting onto Usenet! That makes life
difficult. Please explain in more detail your proposal, "I have been
looking at setting up a news-group server for hosting abpo and rgo archives.
As it would be publicly accessible, would that alleviate the pressures for
you???"

There are archives already available e.g.
http://www.usenet-replayer.com/group...2Eorchids.html

Cheers

John

"Ray B" wrote in message
My guess is that Verizon, my ISP, blocked me from posting it on their
servers, so there is nothing to be copied to yours.

"John Varigos" wrote in message
om...
Haven't seen it yet Ray.

I have in the past accidentally posted photos to RGO and these have
appeared, so not sure that they will necessarily get stripped off.

John

"Ray B" wrote in message
As was mentioned yesterday, as such groups are not intended for images,
some ISP's block them.

I posted a message on RGO yesterday with an image (via Verizon), has
anyone seen it?