Old 20-06-2008, 06:27 PM
Jacqui_08 Jacqui_08 is offline
Registered User

Location: wiltshire
Default peace lillies

Hi i have a peace lily which when it was near the window wouldnt flower but since putting it next to my television flowers brilliantly, dont ask me why it just does lol.

My peace lily has just produced some lovely flowersbut one bloom instead of being 1 white half shaped petal around the stemen it has got 2 half shaped petals around the stemen.
I have never seen anything like it on any other peace lillies.

my question to everyone is this....

has anyone ever had a flower which had 2 petals around the stemen not just the one you usually get?