Old 20-06-2008, 08:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
SteveB[_6_] SteveB[_6_] is offline

Default Lumber for raised beds

I want to make some raised beds for gardening. I'm going to use pipe
supports, which I have a lot of. I want to make 4' x 12' x 12" deep or so
beds. What would be a good lumber for this? I want something that is going
to last for a while, although I know nothing lasts forever.

Steve

--
"...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere
critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and imperfectly,