Old 20-06-2008, 02:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default Punica granatum (Pomegranate)

On 19 Jun 2008 21:57:05 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

In article ,
"Bob Hobden" writes:
| Anyone growing it in the UK outside? Or even like Citrus, outside all spring
| summer autumn and under cover for the winter?

Yes. In a pot. Last winter damaged it a fair amount, and I have had
to cut it back, but previously it came through with no trouble.

No flowers :-(

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

I have one, grown from a pip over 20 years ago, which has been in a
pot outside for at least 10 years, with no winter portection other
than standing by the house wall. It's a bit "bonsai-ed" but I've not
cut it back this year. No flowers here either. I gues it needs a
conservatory for that.

Pam in Bristol