Old 20-06-2008, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default primroses and polyanthus

On 20/6/08 16:19, in article
, "Des
Higgins" wrote:

On Jun 20, 3:04 pm, robert wrote:
In message , Broadback
writes

I still think that primroses and cowslips beat polyanthus.

Absolutely. We now only have primula vulgaris and cowslips - the latter
are my favourite and this year was a good year for them.

--
Robert

agreed 100%. Both are beautiful plants. Have primroses just starting
to naturalise in shady nooks in our garden. Cowslips will take
longer.

I love them but I must admit to a sneaking fondness for the 'hose in hose'
types.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com