Old 07-04-2003, 04:56 AM
jammer

Default The Balcony

On Sun, 6 Apr 2003 00:23:33 -0800, "Valkyrie"
wrote:

I finally figured out how to put some pictures of my balcony garden on a
Yahoo album. It wasn't all that hard after all ~smerk~ This is from last
year, I'm still shuffling and rearranging yet for this year. You'll see the
big tree that is robbing me of sun. It is incredibly beautiful when it
blooms but I'd sure trade all those blossoms for some more SUN!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/valkyriemi

Val

That is an adorable apartment, very cozy. Your plants look great and
the other balconies look like crap! AND yours seems to be the only one
shaded by the tree!!! The wagon is a cute idea.