Old 20-06-2008, 06:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Joan F \(MI\)[_53_] Joan F \(MI\)[_53_] is offline

Default It's official (Verizon) - Anyone care if I post pictures at RGO?

You might ask the owner/operator of the Annexcafe server to create a group
for you. He welcomes polite, grateful groups and I'm sure this group would
qualify. You have to sign up (free) to access the server, that keeps
spammers out, I post to several groups there and it is a well run place.
Check it out at www.annexcafe.com If you want to request a group I'll be
happy to put in a good word for you having lurked here for quite some time.

http://www.usenet-replayer.com/group...2Eorchids.html