Old 21-06-2008, 12:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kenneth[_1_] Kenneth[_1_] is offline

Default Cactus plants

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:29:21 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

*Please* tell me how to look after my Christmas cactus! I do water it from
time to time and at present, it's putting on healthy looking shoots at the
tips. But the flowering performance is abysmal round about Christmas time!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Howdy,

The trick seems to be chilling the plant...

Many times I have seen that our large Christmas cacti flower
only on the side that touches a cold window. If we remember
to rotate the pot, we get flowers all around the plant.

Good luck with it,
--
Kenneth