Old 20-06-2008, 09:38 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
D Kat D Kat is offline

Default Brand new to garden ponds

and here i thought this was the easiest way for anyone to get to them - the
only other one I have you have to join as well but I will try that next.
anyone have ideas on this please share - it just seems that picture sharing
should be far easier in the current state of the world.

donna

"~ jan" wrote in message
Wow, what a pain to get to your pictures Donna.

I'm still trying. I've tried to log in, and then I got an e-mail request
to: Answer these questions before we let you in. Donna, one word....
Photobucket. ~ jan ;-)
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us