Old 21-06-2008, 06:46 AM posted to aus.gardens
[email protected] rainman@mailinator.com is offline

Default Pennyworth plants

On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 11:57:27 +1000, "jones" wrote:

A friend of mine mentioned that Pennyworth/Pennyworthy plants are good for
keeping away mozzies.

I cannot find what they look like except one possible Google pic, and I
think I may have some, but would like your advice please. Maybe someone
knows where there is/are more pics of this plant.

It looks to be a broad leaf low one. Mine has runners as it can take over a
whole garden if you let it. I brought back a piece from W'gong near the
sea/sand some years back, so I don't know what it is called.

They look like native violets without the flowers.