Old 21-06-2008, 08:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baal Baal is offline

Default New greenhouse owner

Nothing to stop you growing tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers etc now.

--

Baal

I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way

http://www.helden.org.uk
"IanM" wrote in message

Greetings all. I have just joined the group and I look forward to
reading the boards and sharing in the discussion.
I am pretty much a newbie gardener. I took early retirement last year
and I am now starting to enjoy my garden, having spent the last 3
months building walls and beds! I have now put up my first greenhouse
and I plan to do the usual stuff with tomatoes etc next year. My
question now is, what can I do with it this year? It is a 6'x6' and is
in a position such that one side i partially shaded whilst the other
side gets the sun for most of the day.
I hope to sow bedding plants for the garden in readiness for early
planting next year but for now I would be happy for any tips. In fact,
I would be happy for any tips at all to help me get the most out of the
greenhouse.

Many thanks

Ian

--