Old 21-06-2008, 11:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete Stockdale Pete Stockdale is offline

Default New greenhouse owner

"Adrian" wrote in message

(sic)

Get a book from the library.... there's lots to choose from - and be
prepared for lots of conflicting advice !

Most of all - enjoy - and be prepared for it to become addictive.
We started with an 8 x 4 greenhouse many years ago - now have a 7m x 16m
polytunnel - and there's still not enough room for everything !

Regards
Adrian - West Cork, Ireland

I would go further and say buy a book (or 2) on Greenhouse gardening .
There are several on the market.
Be careful though,some do rather tend to concentrate on the construction
phase, which you have passed.
Please let us know your location as it helps people to advise you on
matters.
You would for instance be in line for some freebee tom plants were you
nearby to me.
I also started small and have gone rather large.
Unlike Adrian - I definitely have room for everything !

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com