Old 21-06-2008, 10:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Everlasting Daisy-0697 (Helichrysum bracteatum)

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbara...7594088604591/

LOL! Complete with caterpillar?

Thanks, I'd Googled and found a lot of variations but they seemed to
be what we call everlasting daisies.

As my subject header says.... :-)

You don't expect me to read headers do you?

I open EVERYTHING with your name on it:-)

I love them, I'll have another look at yours.

As always the quality of the picture was beyond par! You must admit
though, that it doesn't look quite right with no explanation of its
state of maturity :-)

Sometimes I am just plain forgetful, other times in too much of a hurry to
add explanations.

That's OK, I can wait ... :-)

Mary