Old 21-06-2008, 06:48 PM
rosie08 rosie08 is offline
Registered User

Location: Rutland, UK
Default hello everyone

I've only just joined but have been browsing the forum. You all seem very friendly and there are some good tips and advice. Although I have been gardening for a number of years and know my way around mixed borders, flowers, trees and shrubs I'm a complete novice when it comes to vegetable growing. I've got tomoatoes, french beans, broad beans, courgettes, herbs, strawberries and lettuce on the patio in containers. Fingers crossed for a good harvest.