Old 22-06-2008, 12:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Lc. Tropical Pointer

Thank you, Wendy! When I saw one of these already in bloom, it was like a
magnet drawing me over. One of those * I. Must. Have. That.* moments.

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
She's loverly!!! I know what you mean Diana.
Cheers Wendy
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
One of my beauties from the recent Redland Festival. It has tons of
flowers yet to come, and new leads to boot. I'm hopelessly drawn to the
spotties. And the blues. And the magentas. And

Diana