Old 22-06-2008, 12:26 PM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blairadamwitch View Post
Anyone bought one recently?
Do they come with a floor or do you have to create a concrete or paved
base for them to sit on?
How are they attached to the ground as I'm concerned they will
blow away with our winter weather (even summer winds if last night
is anything to go by).

Thanks
JW
I brought one last year off of E-Bay (6'x6')
I put it on an existing paved area. It came with a base which you screw down onto the paving slabs/concrete base and the shed then fastens onto the base using bolts and self-tapping screws. They don't come with a floor, so I brought a heavy duty plastic tarpaulin from a DIY store which I used doubled under the base which I then screwed down through the plastic holding it in place. (I needed it to stop moisture coming through the slabs as I keep my disabled scooter in there)