Old 22-06-2008, 09:08 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] ray.cruz@ergonica.com is offline

Default Kill My Palmettos!!! PUH-LEASE!!!!

On Jun 22, 7:39*am, Paul Cassel
wrote:
infiniteMPG wrote:

Anyone got any suggestions short of napalm or bulldozers????

Digging them is the only really safe method I can think of. Sahara will
probably work as will diesel oil.

A weed wrench, large weed popper or puller will allow you to extract
the entire plant. Several sizes of various weed pullers are available
depending on the size of your palmettos.

See a comprehensive chart and description of all sizes and types of
weeding tools at ergonica.com/weeder_features.htm .

Chemicals and muscles optional...