Old 22-06-2008, 09:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
John - Pa. John - Pa. is offline

Default Blue Ice and Dragonfly - 20083971-Edit.jpg

These are my first flowers from an outdoor tray sowing on May 4th and
transplanted into the pot last week. I am reluctant to spend the money
on electrcity to start annuals indoors. Next year however, I'm
thinking of starting petunias and other annuals even earlier under a
cold-frame. I also have some burgundy star petunia in this pot for a
nice patriotic effect. Stay tuned for that, maybe by the 4th of July.

I don't remember where that little dragonfly ornament came from. It is
a single piece of twisted wire and very cleverly done. I have another
in the shape of a bee.

JD
Canon 1D-mkIII
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net

Additional images at;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-pa/

Attached Thumbnails
Blue Ice and Dragonfly - 20083971-Edit.jpg-20083971-edit.jpg