Old 23-06-2008, 03:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rhiannon Miller Rhiannon Miller is offline

Default Mildew on gooseberries

For the second year running, I appear to be losing my entire
gooseberry crop to mildew. As the berries grow, they get
covered in the stuff, even though no other part of the plant
is affected. I have a Whinham's Industry (worst affected)
and an Invicta. Is there anything I can do about this,
other than taking the plants out and putting in more
resistant varieties?

Rhiannon

--
I'm using an evaluation license of nemo since 76 days.
You should really try it!