Old 23-06-2008, 08:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default Identify these weeds

Johnny wrote in

ups.com:

Actually, I'm not even sure if they are weeds or not. I
don't know much about horticulture. I tried a few web sites
to try to id them myself, but couldn't even answer most of
the questions (ex, http://weedid.aces.uiuc.edu/).

You can view the pics at: http://www.jokabomo.com/weeds/

weed A is a variety of goldenrod. pulling it works for
eradication if you don't want it there.
weed B is a tulip tree.. not a weed in most cases, but if you
don't want it, cut it down. it'll come back from the roots a
couple times, just keep cutting the sprouts.
weed C is grapes. again, keep cutting it back & it'll
eventually die.
are you sure that's a wild raspberry?
lee
--