Old 23-06-2008, 10:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul Luton[_2_] Paul Luton[_2_] is offline

Default Raspberries on neglected allotment

I took over an allotment this year which has some fruit bushes. (good)
The raspberries seem to have spread and are now intertwined with
everything and heavily infested with tall grass and the occasional
bramble. What do the experts reckon to my chances if , once they have
finished fruiting, I dug up this years shoots, cleared the ground and
replanted in rows. ( I know I could do it in the winter but then would
not get a crop next year.)

Thanks for any comment

Paul

--
CTC Right to Ride Rep. for Richmond upon Thames