Old 23-06-2008, 09:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Michael[_11_] Michael[_11_] is offline

Default New 'kid' on the block.

joevan wrote:

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 20:03:13 +0100, "Mike Derby"
wrote:

Hi all,

This is my first message to this Newsgroup. Apart from my lifelong
love of gardening, I am also very keen on photography, plants
included. As I only have a smallish garden with an equally smallish
pond, I don't grow any vegetables concentrating on orchids, cacti
and a few carnivorous plants. Now retired, I am able to devote much
more of my time to both hobbies.

Mike Derby

That sounds like a good combination. You will be most welcome here.

Hehe... you beat me by all of 19 seconds. :-)