Old 23-06-2008, 09:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Michael[_11_] Michael[_11_] is offline

Default Blue Ice and Dragonfly - 20083971-Edit.jpg

John - Pa. wrote:

These are my first flowers from an outdoor tray sowing on May 4th and
transplanted into the pot last week. I am reluctant to spend the money
on electrcity to start annuals indoors.

Not to mention the nuisance, should your sudden increase in power usage be
mistaken for evidence of a cannabis grow. :-(

I don't remember where that little dragonfly ornament came from. It is
a single piece of twisted wire and very cleverly done. I have another
in the shape of a bee.

If you have the opportunity, I'd like to see the bee: the dragonfly is
*beautiful*. :-)