Old 24-06-2008, 01:18 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Hog wire - Seattle source

"Kevin Reeder" wrote in message
I live in the North End of the Seattle and am looking for a source
to get a small quantity of hog wire (also called deer wire). This
is for a garden project and none of the usual suspects have it --
Lowes, Home Depot. I think this is generally used for livestock
fencing, but I'm hoping I don't have to drive too far outside of
town to find it.

Try Mclenden's Hardware. Woodenville, renton, white center. They are always my
last resort for hard-to-find things.