Old 24-06-2008, 01:47 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Round Up clones any good?

wrote in message
On Jun 11, 7:37 am, dgk wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:41:58 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

It does make me wonder if this fuel cost thing is being
used as a scapegoat for many products so they can
"gouge" us consumers!

It is a good thing the inflation rate is so low, or I'd be worried.

Considering how the prices of so many staples are going up, I don't
see how inflation can be low. I guess it's because people can't afford
to buy so demand is dropping. We're in big trouble thanks to the
borrow and spend Republicans.

Oh yeah, it's all the Republicans. Last time I checked, Democrats
control both the Senate and House. And they are solidly in control
of the House, where all spending bills must originate. Yet the pork
continues to flow.

Democrats are not quite in control. Republicans are fillibustering just about
everything that comes through the senate, with the announced intention of trying
to make this look loke a do-nothing congress. They have already more than
doubled the record for the number of fillibuster in a congressional session. You
can't blame this on the democrats.