Old 24-06-2008, 05:31 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Help! Hemlock Wooley Adelgid

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:13:53 -0400, "symplastless"
wrote:

"Jangchub" wrote in message
.. .

No a worshipped book but a published peer reviewed and published data.
Show
me your data not your thoughts.

You can easily find my "data" on any reputable website. I personally
get my information from Dr. Dirr's works. They are not my thoughts.
It is a fact that Hemlocks are prone to wooly adelgid infestation and
almost certainly if they are in stress or have health issues. Please,
go somewhere else. I am not going to argue this with ad nauseum.

Where are Dirrs pictures of his dissections of the species? Sure he offers
a great deal of knolwedge though limited. That only goes so far without
dissections. You will never understand trees without dissecting them. Just
ask someone that dissects trees!

bjipdapaurieowanqhgdks;a jfia mfkdiepjqan jjidpoisajspioenwqn
dkpopjieoijnanfdl;

ajidpoiuwoieuaionhidpsia fdioos souidioja fjiepwoien dkssiskkkf
dkkapijiewipjllsldi fiid[aiiewommeoaijj dllellldo djjwoahoiofooe.

Wasn't that

To do is to be
- Descartes

To be is to do