Old 24-06-2008, 03:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Watercress

The message
from Judith in France contains these words:

Rusty you live in Norfolk, do you remember many years ago that the IFR
(or maybe it was Ins. John Innes?) did research on watercress and that
the results were disturbing, I'm sure it reached the Eastern Daily
Press at the time?

I don't remember, but it doesn't surprise me.

I've been growing watercress in soil for years, and it just keeps
re-seeding itself.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig