Old 24-06-2008, 07:35 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
gecko gecko is offline

Default Invincible Weed? I hope not!

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 11:08:42 -0700, Oren wrote:

Have you considered burning the weeds? You can attach a kit to a
propane tank and burn the weeds. Easy to localize the flame, and it
will scorch the roots.

One product is called a Weed Dragon (link and video below). I've had
good luck killing weeds with a torch, not this brand...

You might be able to rent a torch, if you have a propane tank.
The grass will grow back if any is brunt.

http://www.flameengineering.com/Weed_Dragon.html

Good luck.

Never thought of a torch! Thanks. I'll take a look.
-GECKO