Old 25-06-2008, 04:21 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Help! Hemlock Wooley Adelgid

"Don Staples" wrote in message
omsupplyinc...
Being a yard man and cutting limbs is not dissection. But, tell me, tree
expert, how a dissection would make any difference in identifying a
sucking insect, or how to treat it?

Don Staples - Consulting Salvage Hog
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/Services/salvage.htm

Fisrt you have to understand the organism you are trying to help.
Dissections have given great understanding of trees and their associates to
many people that have dissected them. You however claiming to be a
consulting forester which you refuse to define just what you mean on your
website (http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/forestry/staples.htm ) should be
well aware of the understanding they recieved by dissecting trees. I know
many foresters with a thorough understanding of tree biology. They are the
teachers, they are the researchers. You are a practicing forester and do
not communicate well with others with wisdom to offer. Ref:
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...102/index.html Written
by The Father of A NEW TREE BIOLOGY. That and others can be found on their
website a www.shigoandtrees.com What do you have to bring to the table,
Don Staples?

--
Sincerely,