Old 25-06-2008, 09:17 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
kauhl-meersburg[_2_] kauhl-meersburg[_2_] is offline

Default ate my first sour cherries for the year

schrieb:
I love sour cherries, which would explain why I have over 20 trees. I
usually eat them as I pick
them and today I ate about 1/2 gallon. On some of the trees they
ripen almost simultaneously
and then I pick about 3 gallons to can. It is a chore to can since I
have to cut each cherry open
to remove the pit and inspect if there is a worm.

put them for about 15 minutes in tepid water and any worms will come out

kauhl