Old 25-06-2008, 04:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default On Weeding

Why are some plants labeled evil and other a gift from heaven? I have
found that if poison ivy is about so is jewel weed. Seems the cure is
readily available in the environment but we must have knowledge of it.
Our knowledge of nature seems to have been diminished a lot in the last
50 years. My grand mom took care of us with herbs until just about when
I was born 1948. I sort of believe the fractured nature of our system to
educate is responsible as small divisions are encouraged and wholeness
is not mentioned . I think of a Goethe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goethe

Anyway the rant also has a bright spot look at my signature url.

Bill who just got his heater working after screwing it up ( Hurt Switch)
when cleaning filter. Dumb....

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

http://dodd.senate.gov/index.php?q=node/4476