Old 25-06-2008, 05:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default On Weeding

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:54:56 -0400, Bill wrote:

Anyway the rant also has a bright spot look at my signature url.

Can one good apple unspoil the whole barrel?

Astute observation about the cure being in proximity with the
"curse".....good food for thought and study. I don't care for the term
weed adn it connotations. Is dandelion a weed? Many think so.

Charlie, under the log again, seeking wholeness, grappling with
internal divisions......

I live 8 miles from the "Dandelion capitol of the world". Vineland,
New Jersey we eat them with gusto. Italian immigrates turned us on to
dandelion. Eat before flower or real bitter. Just like broccoli or
broccoli rabe .

Seems others do too.

http://www.google.com/search?client=...delion+recipes
&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8