Old 25-06-2008, 05:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@usenet.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default abpo gone from verizon news servers.

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:48:32 GMT in Az98k.10$ud.0@trnddc03 Al Pickrel wrote:
Yes, I know why. Anyway, there was talk on abpo of setting up a private
server for pictures once the big companies started dropping the .alt
hierarchy. Please post the server information here when/if it gets done
because many of us can't see abpo anymore.

This is a temporary measure, I'm not sure who provides it.
198.186.190.78
provides alt.binaries.pictures.orchids via NNTP.

--
Chris Dukes
"Let all the babies be born. Then let us drown those we do not like."