Old 25-06-2008, 08:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default abpo gone from verizon news servers.

IMO, it will eventually come at all of us, but what do I know? What is this
setting you back, Kye, if I might ask? Perhaps we ought to be contributing?

Also, a question: when you say private server, does that mean that it will
not be available to people in general? Just curious about how it will work.

Diana

"BIO-Dex Consulting" wrote in message
My pleaseure.

For the sake of salving my wallets hurt feelings here, how many people
does this effect???

Kye.

wrote in message
thanks kye!!!!