Old 25-06-2008, 09:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Aerides Hermon Slade (lawrenciae X A. fieldingii) x2

It's my pleasure, Diana. I wish more people would join in.
Gary

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Good grief, Gary, it's the Aerides that ate the south! Lots of spikes,
huh?

This entire series is fantastic. You're a good guy to share all these with
us.

Diana

"v_coerulea" wrote in message
Here are 2 plants I have of Aer Hermon Slade (lawrenciae x fieldingii).
The flowers (next) look exactly like what you'd expect from the cross.
Both plants always bloom within a day of each other. The fragrance is
sweet. But, unfortunately, the flowers only last for a week or 2.
Gary