Old 26-06-2008, 03:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default All my edible's are dying

In article ,
Anything_exotic wrote:

Evening Ladies and Gent's
This year I have dicided to get myself a greenhouse and grow some
tomatoe's etc...

Everything is working great untill the plants started fruiting, I got
some nice tomatoes comming thru. I have started to know little black
speckles forming on the bottom of my tomatoes, and then they are
turning bad and mushy, Can anyone suggest something for me to try?

Also my Pumpin's,marrow's and butternut squash had nice big flowers,
then the big flower heads are dying and snapping completly off the
stalks,

any help on this matter would be great, this is really starting to
annoy me,
They all have lived and grew nicely in my greenhouse, for last few
months,

Regards
Richard

Sounds like a fungal problem.
How humid is it in the greenhouse?
Is it getting plenty of air flow?
--
Peace! Om

until they put their foot down." -- Stephan Rothstein