Old 26-06-2008, 02:53 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
KC[_2_] KC[_2_] is offline

Default Ride-on from the states

On Jun 25, 10:41*am, Gary29428
wrote:
I have just bought a new John Deere LA115 from a dealer in Long Island
USA, just wondering if anyone knows if anything has to be changed on
the mower to run over here. I heard that the spark plugs might need to
be changed as we run a different mix petrol. Any help would be
appreciated. Got the mower for 1/2 the price of what you would pay
here.

--
Gary29428

Can't answer your question, but would you mind saying what the
shipping charge will be to ship it to the UK? I would have guessed
shipping would have eaten up any savings.

KC