Old 26-06-2008, 03:43 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
W Dale[_2_] W Dale[_2_] is offline

Default pondscaping a dream pond

State of the leak.
Well, I found those suckers! The patch material sent to me by BTL did
not do such a great job at sealing up. In spite of making sure the
liner was clean and dry, after applying the patch material and putting
the liner in the pond, filling it with water, the water found a way
under the patches and was slowly seeping out. I repaired the leaks
with some Beckett's liner tape (I have used it before with excellent
results.) I hope this solves the problem. I reapplied the patch
material supplied by BTL, then edged it with a 1 1/2 inch strip of
Beckett Liner tape and then covered that with a cut to fit piece of
EPDM liner. Think that will hold it?
I know I sure hope so! :-)))
W. Dale
Time to refill the new pond; all 17' X 21' X 4.5'.