Old 07-04-2003, 12:20 PM
Nedra

Default Pond Website

Just Me, I had six sets of baby twins - Koi twins - before I
knew it. They were 4 inches long and so pretty. Of course
three of them did not make it for whatever reason. The babies
are now 8 to 10 inches long. That is what I mean about
litely stocking your koi pond. They will fill it up on their own.

My own rather cavalier methods include having an attitude
of "if they make it fine ... if they don't that's okay too". Course
I'm a generation older than most on this NG and so it goes.

Nedra in Missouri
zone 6

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
But Koi eats Koi eggs and therefore probably no baby Koi! Unless you

remove
eggs to make babies.

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"K30a" wrote in message

Koi do eat string algae but koi also make
more koi who produce more fish poo that
feeds the string alage which feeds the koi
so they can make more fish...
who poo.

k30a