Old 26-06-2008, 06:55 PM posted to sci.bio.botany
Archimedes Plutonium Archimedes Plutonium is offline

Default Am I right about 2 months for clover seed to mature?

As far as I can see on websites that the time for clover to have its
white or red flower and the time to harvest a hard seed is about 2
months time. So I saw the flowers beginning June and that would
mean sometime in early August I should have ripe seeds? Is that true?

One thing I am surprized about is that I thought the rabbits would
go to town munching away at all of that clover, but they have
left it alone.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium