Old 26-06-2008, 06:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Cormaic's report on Chelsea

On Jun 26, 4:59 pm, Sacha wrote:
I had an email from Cormaic, who is just too busy to post to urg now and it
included this link to his remarks on the paving he saw at Chelsea this year.
It's from his paving expert.com web site. As people often ask questions on
this subject on here, I thought it would be interesting for others to see
it:http://www.pavingexpert.com/news166.htm

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Great, thanks Sacha, as you know I am very fond of Cormaic and Mrs.
Taz. Thanks very much for the link, I hope you had a great holiday,
every day I was thinking, I wonder what the weather is like on the
Silly's as I call them, did you have a good time? I expect your
busiest time is just over now?

Judith