Old 26-06-2008, 02:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Geranium-0102

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

I was looking forward to a brilliant blue flower!

There are banks of true geraniums (gerania?) round here at the
moment, alive with bumble bees. If I remember I'll go up the street
and take a picture.

Please fo. :-)

fo?

Hereabouts that's not something we say in polite company ... :-)

Perhaps it was an-unusual-for-you typo and you meant 'do'. Trouble is, it's
pouring down now. When I first said it the sun was out, then we had a
visitor, then lunch, then the rains came :-(

Mary