Old 26-06-2008, 10:15 PM posted to rec.gardens
Zootal[_3_] Zootal[_3_] is offline

Default Rhubarb question

I found some rhubarb off in the corner of my property that had put up
seedstalks. I cut them off, but by the time I got to them, they were mostly
dead. Three of the plants consist of dead stalk and dead leaves, and the
other two are mostly dead and have one or two leaves that are green. I cut
off the dead growth and am watering them, but there is no sign of new
growth. Anyone here with rhubarb experience care to comment on the
likelyhood of the plants surviving and growing back?