Old 26-06-2008, 11:07 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default pondscaping a dream pond

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 15:43:08 EDT, "DKat" wrote:

we have had 100% humidity and temperatures above 90F on long island

We call that rain. ;-)

Prior to agriculture I'm sure our humidity was similar to Phoenix way back
when. Now we're use to anything under 20%. We don't get sticky till it hits
30%. ;-)

Sounds like hubby needs to take a vacation in a desert. Low humidity one
can work out in the shade in the high 80's to 90F w/o noticing sweat
(unless you're hot flash prone, when only a stiff breeze helps). And then
at higher temps one can turn on overhead misters and actually feel cold
when a breeze comes up. ;-) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us