Old 27-06-2008, 04:34 AM
shreked shreked is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreked View Post
Im moving house to Northampton soon and the water supply there has a outbreak of Cryptosporidium at present and people are being told to boil water before giving to pets and humans using it.

Does anyone know where I stand as far as using it cos I need to store fish in a small swimming pool until I get the pond sorted.

Thanks

Thanks looks as if I gotta spend out or maybe have a work with my purchaser and see if I can keep them where I live at pres. At least its normal there