Old 27-06-2008, 02:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
gonzo gonzo is offline

Default All my edible's are dying

OK, I don't run a greenhouse, but um, wrapping it in bubble wrap to
prevent burning plants.. no.

There are things for you greenies that are called sunshade, what they
look like is a huge sheet of screened netting. Comes in different
weights to reduce different amounts of sun.

Take the bubble wrap off, it just ain't no good for ya. I don't see
that that alone would cause all your grief, but it's a step in the
right direction to put some sunshade over the greenhouse instead of
it.

Cheers